Geomembrane - Rhino Mat
Rhino Mat is a innovative geomembrane that offers exceptional hydrostatic resisitance for buried and unburied applications. Where liquid containment is critical, RhinoMat's proprietary layered construction with Surflex technology for superior welding characteristics, will give maximum performance in all climates amd environmental conditions.
THE FEATURES OF RHINO MAT:
- U.V. Stabilized
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent water permeability property
- Tensile-impact strength
- Tear resistance and flex crack resistance
- Environmental stress cracking resistance
- ightly sealed with advanced welding system
THE BENEFITS OF RHINO MAT:
- Maximum use for each rain drop
- highly flexible & high strength
- Durable for longer periods
- Chemical substances resistnt
- Puncture resistant
- Good weatherability
- Economical with excellent cost efficiency
- Prevents pollution of ground water and water loss
ADVANTAGES OF RHINO MAT
- Rhinomat Comes with 5 years warranty
- Unequaled mechanical strength, tear and puncture resistance due to our proprietary layered construction.
- High strength-to-weight ratio and superior seaming allows for construction of large prefabricated panels.
- Puncture, abrasion and chemical resistant construction with a high strength HDPE woven core that provides superior dimensional stability.
- Outstanding UV, Ozone and Oxidation resistance.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 - Safe for potable drinking water
- Non-toxic no PVC or other hazardous materials used in construction of fabric.
- Low water vapour permanence.
|Property||Test Method||Typical Value||Marv|
|Weight||ASTM D5261||18 oz./yd2||17.1 oz./yd2|
|Thickness||ASTM D751||33.5 mil||30 mil|
|Strip Tensile Strength (MD)||ASTM D7003||246 lbf||224 lbf|
|Strip Tensile Strength (CD)||ASTM D7003||272 lbf||262 lbf|
|Strip Tensile Elongation (MD)||ASTM D7003||21%||20%|
|Strip Tensile Elongation (CD)||ASTM D7003||22%||20%|
|Tongue Tear (MD)||ASTM D5884||56 lbf||50 lbf|
|Tongue Tear (CD)||ASTM D5884||56 lbf||50 lbf|
|CBR Puncture||ASTM D6241||1348 lbf||1301 lbf|
|Index Puncture Resistance||ASTM D4833||230 lbf||199 lbf|
|Hydrostatic Resistance||ASTM D751||729 lb/in2||705 lb/in2|
|Dimensional Stability3||ASTM D1204||1.52%||N/A|
|Water Vapor Transmission3||ASTM E96||0.09 g/m2-day||N/A|
|UV Resistance (Fluorescent Light Method)||ASTM D7238|
|a) Strength & Elongation retained after 10,000 light hours||ASTM D7003||90% retained||90% retained|
|b) Response to bending||GRI GM-16||no cracking||no cracking|
|Grab Tensile Strength (MD)||ASTM D751||385 lbf||N/A|
|Grab Tensile Strength (CD)||ASTM D751||385 lbf||N/A|
|Trapezoidal Tear (MD)||ASTM D4533||66 lbf||N/A|
|Trapezoidal Tear (CD)||ASTM D4533||66 lbf||N/A|
|Seam Strength (Shear)||ASTM D7747||100 lbf||N/A|
|Seam Strength (Peel)||ASTM D7747||25 lbf||N/A|
|Hydraulic Conductivity||ASTM E96 (‘B’)||1.0 x 10-14 cm/sec||20%|
|Carbon Black Content||ASTM D4218||2%||N/A|
|Accelerated UV Weathering||ASTM G154||90% @ 10,000 hrs.||N/A|
|Low Temperature Brittleness||ASTM D2136||Pass (@ -60°F)||N/A|
we believe in class products
We help you to get high quality products that you truly believe in.